Influencing Impact Officer at Tearfund
Tearfund a Christian based International NGO, is looking for a Influencing Impact Officer for the Southern and East Africa Region (SEA) with a specific focus on Kenya, Tanzania and Zambia.
The Influencing Impact Officer will be responsible for supporting and advising on the design, monitoring and evaluation plans and implementation of influencing projects in Kenya, Tanzania and Zambia. The successful candidate will assist the Influencing Programme Managers to formulate
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
design, monitoring, evaluation and learning (DMEAL) plans in line with the Tearfund country strategy.
The Influencing Impact Officer is key in ensuring that effective DMEAL systems are in place for accountability and learning in countries that have a specific influencing focus.
Tearfund, in this regard is looking for a matured, experienced and highly motivated person to;
- Accompany influencing organisations to develop quality DMEAL approaches
- identify the need for and deliver DMEAL training, providing capacity building, advice and support where relevant.
- Work with organisations and staff on DMEAL compliance as required
- Support and advise staff working on influencing projects in design to ensure good practice DMEAL is incorporated.
- Develop results matrices, targets, indicators and baselines for the regional influencing goals
- Ensure Tearfund Quality Standards and Core Humanitarian Standards are applied where appropriate in programmes and projects.
- Provide guidance for the annual review of the influencing programme to create a holistic view of Tearfund’s influencing in the region to determine whether it is on track with the implementation of influencing activities. Support the implementation and embedding of Tearfund DMEAL requirements and standards
If the above describes you and you possess the underlisted experiences and expertise, we will love to hear from you;
- Degree or equivalent qualification in development, international relations, or other relevant course
- International NGO field experience in a similar position: programme support, development, fundraising or M&E.
- Proven experience in monitoring and evaluation, and data analysis
- Proven experience in Knowledge Management and Institutional Learning initiatives.
- Experience in Project Cycle Management (Including Theory of Change, logframe development and M&E).
- Delivering capacity building, support and advice to others
- Experience in conveying stories and case studies to external audiences in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Experience in strategic planning.
Please note: This is a fixed term contract of 3 Years with a preference for the role to be based in either Zambia or Tanzania. Applicants must possess the right to live and work in Zambia or Tanzania.
Tearfund is a faith based organisation and applicants must share our statement of faith.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.