Dar es Salaam
Your Building Solution
PROJECT MANAGER (Dar es Salaam)
Strategy / Planning:
- SOPs/Processes implementation across Site Management.
- Assisting with technical clarification, discussions, directions, instructions, supervision & troubleshooting (if required) to the execution team/s at the site as per the approved design & drawings Project planning & scheduling in terms of the Structural design & execution work.
- Construction Management unit alignment and development.
- Development of construction safety policy and safe construction practices.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment, and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and materials and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities.
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics, etc., and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
- Construction Budgets.
i. Minimum academic qualification: A degree-level engineering qualification (B. E/ B. Tech/BSc.) in Civil /Structural engineering, building science, or a relevant field.
ii. Qualifications as an added advantage: A post-graduate degree in Construction management would be an added advantage.
iii. Experience required: At least 10 years of general experience in the construction industry.
iv. Specific to the position (level/discipline/years): At least 5 years of technical experience in Pre-Engineering Building / Structural Steel erection and supervision.
v. Industry: Pre-Engineering Building /Structural Steel/Construction Industry.
vi. Key competencies and skills: High energy level and positive attitude, Leadership Skills, Customer Service skills, Effective Communication Skills, Team building skills, Self-motivated and Self-driven.
vii. Computer literacy: Proficient in Microsoft Office packages Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) is an added advantage.
Work Level: Senior
EE Position: No
Location: Dar es Salaam
How to Apply :
Your Building Solution
SALES OFFICER (Dodoma)
- To Perform and adhere to the four Strategic Pillars of SAFAL Values.
- To achieve Sales and Collection Targets as per the BPP plan.
- To Expand and appoint new channel partners- Distributors and Dealers across regions.
- To track competitor activities in the market and regularly update Management about competition.
- To analyze competition product features benefits and shortfalls to strengthen competitive advantages on the competition.
- To conduct product training in liaison with Marketing Team.
- To address all Customer Complaints and resolve them in liaison with Quality Team and ensure sustainable relations with the Distributor/Dealer.
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to ensure that the company is reaching the target customers appropriately.
- To carry out all BTL activities in terms of shop Branding, and Merchandising activities.
- To formalize targets for each Dealer/Distributor and ensure timely delivery of and completion of orders in full in conjunction with the Customer Service Department.
- To achieve company goals through effective Planning and Goal setting, analyzing performance data, and projecting future sales performance for the channel partners.
- To maintain product contribution margin in each of the product portfolios and ensure targeted realization is met.
- To achieve strategic sales plans and channel expansion plans as decided by the Management- in Channels to market.
- To fill Daily Call reports and timely submission of the same.
- To maintain discipline in the timely submission of Reports as required and meeting deadlines for the same.
- To maintain discipline in all areas of Corporate Governance and Protocols as set by the Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree Level preferable in Business and Marketing, or related.
- Knowledge of Computer MS Office and SAP.
Work Level: Mid-Level
Job Type: Contract
Duration:2 – 3 Years
EE Position: No