INVITATION FOR TENDER
NO. PA/106/2023/UDA/NCS/03 FOR PROVISION OF BRT BUSSES CLEANING
SERVICES FOR UDART
1. Shirika la Usafiri Dar es salaam Limited (UDA) has set aside funds for its operations during the financial year 2023/2024. It is intended that part of the funds will be used to cover payments under the contract for Goods, Works, Non-Consultancy Services and Consultancy Services.
2. Shirika la Usafiri Dar es salaam Limited (UDA) now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Tenderers who are capable to carry out tenders as indicated below: –
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
S/N Tender No. Tender Description Procurement
Method Tender Fee (TZS)
1. PA/106/2023/UDA/ NCS/Q3 Provision of BRT Bus Cleaning Services for UDART NCT 50,000.00
3. Description of the Space for Tender No. PA/106/2023/UDA/NCS/03 for Provision of BRT Bus Cleaning Services for UDART
S/No. Description of the Service
1. Provision of BRT Bus Cleaning Services for UDART
4. Tendering will be conducted through the procurement method
indicated in column 4 above as specified in the Public Procurement
Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and is open to all
Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
5. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the secretary of UDA tender board Jangwani BRT Depot, Dar es Salaam. P.O. Box 872 Dar es salaam from 08:00 to 16:00 hrs local time on Mondays to Fridays except on public holidays.
6. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English language and
additional set may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the
submission of a written application to Managing Director, Shirika la
Usafirishaji Dar es salaam Limited (UDA), P. O. Box 872, Dar es Salaam
and upon payment of a non-refundable fee as specified in specific tender
document(s). Payment must be made in cash to UDART cashier.
7. Details of the specific tender are available at the PMU UDART Head Office. PMU Office located at Jangwani BRT Depot
8. Site visit will be held on Thursday 04th January, 2024 starting from 10:00hrs local time starting at Jangwani Deport and all other terminals, deport and stations as mentioned in the tender document
9. All tenders in one (1) original plus two (2) copies properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes clearly marked TENDER NO: PA/106/2021/UDA/NCS/03 PROVISION OF CLEANING SERVICES FOR OFFICES AND SURROUNDING ENVIRONMENT FOR UDART must be delivered to the address office of the secretary of UDA tender board at Jangwani BRT Offices, P.O. Box 872 Dar es salaam, PMU Office Room at or before 15.00 Hours Local time Thursday 11th January, 2024. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the UDART Board room located at Jangwani BRT at 1st Floor of Operational Building
10. Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Shirika la Usafirishaji Dar es salaam Limited (UDA)
P. O. Box 872, Dar es salaam
Tele: +255 22 2928572-4