Line Manager- Senior Manager; Results Management
Location – HQ
Department- Business Transformation
To facilitate the adoption of various unconventional ways of building long-lasting efficiency and productivity capabilities within the Bank, and the creation of several dynamics that will trigger the bank to adjust its traditional approach and work with grains of those changes recommended to emerge with better: pricing strategy, profit margins, portfolio mix, responsive decision making, and lower operating cost through execution of results management initiatives.
- Conduct an organization-wide scan of the lost opportunities, that can support the bank to improve income and contain cost.
- Establishing practical standards on cost and efficiency levels in consideration of returns on high spending and reporting on the benefits realized on projects/investments in line with expectations.
- Drive the implementation of transformative efficiency and productivity initiatives as allocated to different units and create visibility at the senior management level.
- Collaborate with other business units to assess and uncover new opportunities to improve cost efficiency and productivity, from consultation advice to other stakeholder inputs of different aspects.
- Conducting In-depth financial analysis, including comparative banks’ performance analysis to uncover opportunities on how to effectively optimize Bank balance sheets for better results.
- Drive the change of spending culture and productivity patterns across the organization by infusing the efficiency and results management culture from traditional ways of working.
- Collaborate with the strategy team and other teams in the DBT unit, to develop and drive initiatives, actions, and targets that will harmonize and ensure the bank’s 5 years direction is achieved, from the implementation of strategic objectives, culture initiatives, vision, and mission to the attainment of undisputed leadership.
- Institute management report that will help to drive bank performance around, staff productivity, business efficiency, business units’ performance and benefit realized on major spending.
- Showcase teamwork and spearhead in self-drive to support other functions to achieve results.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Banking, Finance, economics or related field.
- Project Management Certification.
- CPT (T)/ACCA certification and master’s degree in a related field will be an added advantage of Accreditation in Lean, Six Sigma, or other process improvement methodologies and project management.
- Experience in productivity and efficiency management with a wider conversant of banking market dynamics
- Working within banking business activities, gaps analysis and diagnostic reviews to improve productivity.
- Able to analyse, review and present financial and data analytical reports to management meetings and/or business unit review sessions,
- 3 years or more experience dealing with bank’s productivity and cost/efficiency improvement, BSC practices/systems analysis in the banking industry with a strong tracking record of creating a positive impact to the undertaking endeavours.
- Extensive experience in working with others to elicit business requirements.
- Familiar with financial modelling and technique valuations.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the banking business.
- Strong understanding of Results Management rules, value management and operation efficiency.
- Strong understanding of banking activities, the bank’s products, priority function, industry dynamics, and customer trends.
- Self-driven with a results-oriented mindset.
Deadline 26th September 2023