Luna Pads would be nowhere without a successful sales team. We’re seeking a qualified Sales Representative to help sell our products and services to our customers. The sales representative should have a strong understanding of the sales process and excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who has strong negotiating skills and an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. The sales representative will often be tasked with giving presentations and attending networking events and trade shows. The sales representative must be both personable and professional. This position is a full-time position and reports to and works closely with the Finance and Sales Manager.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas by successfully implementing sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Generate leads and build relationships by organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential customers.
- Identify prospects, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure that they receive exceptional service and to identify potential new sales opportunities.
- Prepare concise and accurate reports, proposals, and other required documentation for management-level presentations.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often including product demos and presentations.
- Coordinate with other sales representatives to ensure that quotas are being met and company standards are being upheld.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Drive a top-line revenue growth and profitability of the Company.
- Take charge of the improvement and achievement of agreed client retention rate by building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Partake in and support marketing activities in line with strategy.
- Note and advise management on market intelligence information.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent study
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within a similar industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Strong corporate reporting skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and carry out multiple tasks efficiently under pressure and with little supervision.
- Highly developed analytical skills, and ability to assimilate and process information.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Good people management, leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
Submit your CV and Application email@example.com – Closing Date: 09 June, 2023.