NOC Systems Administrator - Fixed Term (2 years) (4 Position(s)) at NMB Bank
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
- Responsible for daily proactive monitoring, conducting first level troubleshooting, resolution and escalation of all issues pertaining to Data Centre & DR infrastructure, Core banking services, Core network, branch connectivity, ATM/POS, Self-service channels, power & cooling utilities at Head Office and branches.
- Responsible for managing all incidents and problems logged into SMAX regarding network, self-service, power, and cooling utilities from branches & Head Office ensuring SLA(s) and customer expectations are met.
- Preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly performance statistics for the network and data center infrastructure, status reports, and graphical aids for ICT management.
- Maintain current configuration on existing NOC infrastructure including out of the box reports provide required visibility report to management.
- Automate and consolidate all manual morning health check reports within ICT.
- First level support for all self-service channels and services ensure proper escalation to second level support.
- Maintain and optimize NOC infrastructure licenses make sure that all business-critical services are monitored.
- Coordinate planning and execution of routine maintenance tasks.
- Perform and coordinate Root Cause analysis of incidents and share RCA/incident reports.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Service management standards and baselines in Operating Systems, Network Virtual environments, Databases, and middleware
- Good Knowledge on networks, applications, data center infrastructure, self-service channels, power, and cooling utilities monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Possess strong communication skills. Both written and oral
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must be creative, innovative, aggressive and a team player.
- Data base language MySQL and Oracle
- Time Management skills
- Ability to work overnight.
- Good observation and analytical skills.
- Self-driven, ability to go extra mile and making initiatives for continuous service improvement.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related academic field.
- Professional certification in ITIL is mandatory; CCNA, Self-service channels, Monitoring tools training/ certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling Monitoring Tools in large corporate organizations for at least 2 years.
- Experience in systems and Network security technologies such as
TCP/IP, Network devices (Switches, Routers and Firewalls) UNIX/Linux,
Windows, Oracle & Microsoft Databases
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
“Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”
Job closing date : 11-Apr-2023