Tanzania Employment Services Agency (TaESA) Job Portal Welcome to Tanzania Employment Services Agency (TaESA) Website.
TaESA Job Portal TaESA Job Portal is an interactive platform between Tanzania’s jobseekers/graduates and employers in the local labour market and the rest of the world. The forum matches jobseekers’/graduates’ skills and employers skills requirements. The Employment Services Unit (TaESA) under the Prime Minister’s Office – Labour, Youth, Employment and Persons with Disability, manages the portal. Job seekers/graduate registering with this portal are able to access the following services:-
- Have an opportunity to be connected to employers in Tanzania for internship or job opportunities;
- Have an opportunity to be connected to employers abroad for internship or job opportunities;
- Have an opportunity to attend job search trainings offered by the Employment Services Unit to enhance their labour market competitiveness;
- Have an opportunity to attend interviews and get selected for job and internship opportunities;
- Have an opportunity to access career and vocational guidance and employment counselling services to enhance their labour market competitiveness;
- Frequently update their resumes and employment status;
- Get basic labour market information to enable jobseekers/graduates make informed career choices.
TaESA Job Portal
All recruitment and related services;
Getting fresh graduates to work into your organization as Interns;
Basic labour market information on skills and related matters to enable employers make informed investment decisions and business choices. Click below to register in TAESA PORTAL
taesa internship, taesa dar es salaam, taesa internship 2021, taesa internship 2022, taesa portal registration, taesa internship dar es salaam, taesa job 2021, Taesa portal login , how to register taesa