Ajira Za Walimu 10000 Financial Year 2021/2021. The Minister of State,
Office of the President, Regional Administration and Local Government
(Tamisemi) Ummy Mwalimu has said that there is currently no Secondary
School without a Science Teacher.
Minister Ummy said of the 6,749 jobs created in June 2021, 1,360 Physical Teachers employed and 599 Mathematics Teachers distributed in schools that did not previously have such teachers.
“It is my belief now that there is no secondary school in the country that does not have a single science teacher,” she said.
- How To Open Job Application Account at Airaportal | UTUMISHI | PSRS
- Steps To Apply Jobs at Ajira Portal | UTUMISHI | PSRS
- New Tips to Win Government Interviews at Ajira Portal | UTUMISHI | PSRS
- TAMISEMI:Transfer Procedures | Hatua za Uhamisho TAMISEMI
- Teaching Job Salary Scale for Teachers | Viwango vya Mishahara kwa Ngazi ya UALIMU
- UTUMISHI: Salary Scales For Public Servants in Tanzania |MADARAJA NA VIWANGO VYA MISHAHARA KWA WATUMISHI WA UMMA
- TAMISEMI:Costomer Service | TAMISEMI Kituo Cha Huduma Kwa Wateja
In addition, she said in this financial year 2021/22 the government expects to hire 10,000 teachers and the priority will be Science teachers.
Get all information about TAMISEMI Tanzania details Including TAMISEMI news, TAMISEMI elimu, TAMISEMI breaking news, TAMISEMI in english www.tamisemi.go.tz, TAMISEMI ajira www.tamisemi.go.tz ajira, tamisemi form five selection. This guide provides relevant information about TAMISEMI to let you find the information you need. Save time and get TAMISEMI details here.
President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government
The role of the Ministry is to coordinate and supervise regional development management and administration. Thus, the ministry coordinates rural and urban development management policy and strategies; coordinates Regional Secretariats activities and builds their capacity in institutional development strategies for integrated socioeconomic development and financial development of Local Government Authorities.