Customer service is the act of taking care of the customer's needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer's requirements are met. Customer service is meeting the needs and desires of any customer
TAMISEMI Contacts, Mawasiliano Ya TAMISEMI. The role of the Ministry is to coordinate and supervise regional development management and administration. Thus, the ministry coordinates rural and urban development management policy and strategies; coordinates Regional Secretariats activities and builds their capacity in institutional development strategies for integrated socioeconomic development and financial development of Local Government Authorities.
The Ministry also coordinates and supervises development planning and
sectoral interventions on donor supported programmes at district and
other locals levels; issues ministerial guidelines to Regional
Secretariats and Local Government Authorities; and strengthen the
channel of communication and information flow between the national and
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
TAMISEMI has provide means of communications as show im image below:-
TAMISEMI Kituo Cha Huduma Kwa WatejaWhatsApp/Messages Number: +255735 160 210
Call Number: +255262 160 210
- Facebook: Ofisi ya Rais TAMISEMI
- YouTube: Ortamisemi
- Instagram: Ortamisemi
1923 Dodoma – Tanzania,
Mobile: Email: email@example.com
VisionPO-RALG is committed to be a leading institution in empowering Regional Administration and Local Government Authorities to improve the provision of quality life and services to the community.
MissionIn order to move towards the realization of the Mission within the short, medium and long term; PO-RALG, in collaboration stakeholders will:-
- Champion decentralization by devolution and create a capable RegionalAdministration and autonomous Local Government Authorities.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the critical interfaces between MDAs in compliance with the D by D policy.
- Promote Urban and Rural development Policies.
- Provide continuous performance improvement and empower employees to full fill their maximum
- potentials.So as to eventually improve the overall quality of life to the majority of Tanzanians.