JOB TITLE: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER
REPORT TO: SUPPLY CHAIN ENGINEERING MANAGER
WASSHA is a company dealing with solar business and we are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Management Officer. He or she will report directly to our Chief Supply Chain Officer, and we are interested in improving our speed, efficiency and resource use to increase our company’s overall revenue and provide more reliable service for our customers.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The successful candidate who will be able to analyze data and processes, find creative solutions, generate reports and present findings to upper management and other departments, communicate with external suppliers and buyers, comprehend legal documents, and developing lasting relationships with others. They must proactive problem solvers with a desire to collaborate with others. Also, to render and maintain an effective and efficient procurement function that will ensure value for money when acquiring assets, goods and services.
- Planning delivery timetables.
- Ensuring stores have enough stock.
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand.
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Tracking products through branch offices to make sure they arrive at their destination.
- Overseeing arrival of shipments.
- Facilitate supply chain management.
- Monitoring the implementation of supply chain policies.
- Ensuring compliance with different statutory legislation.
- Assist in the organization’s procurement functions.
- Contract Management.
- Asset Management.
- Daily management of incoming requests from end users ensuring timeous turn around.
- Conduct monthly demand planning to determine the needs and requirements for good and services.
- Compile procurement reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- And other duties as you will be assigned by your supervisor.
- Good team leader.
- Plenty of initiative and can work unsupervised.
- Knowledge of geography.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Google spreadsheets, databases and other IT programs.
- Writing skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and make decisions quickly.
- Integrity and the ability to deal with confidential information are essential.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Financial management skills.
- Planning and organizing skills ability.
- Efficient and accurate with attention to detail.
- Assertiveness and Business acumen.
- Judgment and Negotiations skills.
- Advance Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or relevant field with 3 years’ experience in the supply chain management.
- Familiarity with safety and procedural best practices in SCM
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment;
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
- Computer literacy essential.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Provide pricing and delivery information.
- Perform customer verifications.
- Set up new customer accounts.
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Manage customers’ accounts.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
- Record details of actions taken.
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.
- Maintain customer databases.
- Manage administration.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- And any other duties that may be assigned by your supervisor.
Education and Experience
- Diploma, PR degree or equivalent.
- Experience of not less than two years.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- Ability to type.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Numeric, oral and written language applications.
- Product knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills – verbal and written.
- Listening skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Data collection and ordering.
- Customer service orientation.
- Stress tolerance.
How to Apply
Interested individuals should submit their applications to email@example.com indicating:
- Why you think you qualify for this post
- Current CV, indicating relevant experience based on previous tasks; and skills that you are bringing into the organization.
- Names and contacts of three referees who have supervised you in your previous working history Telephone calls will not be entertained.