Position: Teacher - Education
Location: Kigamboni, Tanzania, United Republic of
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Provides a stimulating, safe, and developmentally appropriate educational environment where children have the opportunity to develop cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills. Provides a block and lesson plan by which classes are conducted. May lead and functionally supervise teacher's aides or assistants.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,316+ POSTS)
Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Primary Education.
A minimum of 1 year experience as a teacher.
In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.