Job Title: Credit Administration Officer - Inputter
System Maintenance - Attend to all system maintenance matters in line with the terms and conditions of sanction and approvals. This is a middle office within the Credit Administration Unit tasked to input credit related data into the core banking system and perform relevant credit related system maintenances. The main objective is to input loan disbursements, marking of limits and maintenance of all credit customer related changes into the core banking system. This to support growth of loans and advances and ensure integrity of credit data.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- To perform all system maintenances as regards disbursement of facilities in terms of the sanction terms within agreed Turn Around Time ensuring all the processes, procedure, terms and conditions of loans are adhered before disbursement.
- Collection of all credit related income due to the Bank and ensuring there’s no income leakage.
- To maintain an up to date and proper filing records of disbursement checklist and related supporting documents.
- To maintain the departments leave records and provide the same to group Credit Office on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree-Business,Accounting,Finance
- Professional qualifications in ACIB is an added advantage
- Minimum experience of 1 year.