Call For Expression Of Interest (Eoi) Wfp Emergency
Call For Expression Of Interest (Eoi)
Wfp Emergency (Cash Or In-Kind Food) Response
Csp 2022-2027 Strategic Outcome 1 – Crisis Response
WFP Tanzania is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOls) from competent national and international NGOs with presence and operations in Tanzania, who specialize in emergency response to populations affected by man-made or natural disasters, either in the form of emergency food assistance or emergency cash assistance
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- This EOI is open to any national and international Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with appropriate authorization to operate in Tanzania as a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political organisation (submission of certificate of registration).
- Provision of Cover Letter introducing the organization and its experience in the subject area.
- Letters of recommendation from last 3 donors/partners.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further information and Due Diligence and capacity assessment, this process involves submission of several documents to WFP.
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
The prospective Partner is requested to submit using your own template for narrative proposal and for budget (in simple format) showing their experience and capacities to implement activities in all of the following areas: Setting up of the emergency food and/or cash response, Implementation and supervision and Monitoring and reporting. The proposal and budget should not exceed 15 pages.
Upon receipt of the above information from prospective partners, WFP will evaluate and pre-assess applicants. NGO that fulfills the criteria listed above will be included in the roster. Presence in the Roster does not guarantee that the NGO will be selected to implement food and/or cash transfer interventions, rather, presence in the Roster means that in the event of a major crisis in a particular geographic area requiring WFP direct intervention, NGO from the Roster will be invited to submit a detailed project proposal and budget (updating the project proposal and budget submitted in response to this EOI).
- subniiSSiUN AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Interested organizations should submit their expressions of interest electronically to the WFP Dar es Salaam Office through, Tanzania.email@example.com or in the UN Partner Portal (for organizations already registered in the UNPP), specifying Expression of Interest-Emergency Response in the subject line. The deadline for submission is 19 February 2024, at 23:59 (Midnight, EAT). Only shortlisted NGOs will be contacted.
113 Ada Estates, Kinondoni, Burundi Street, Mwindu Lane, P.O. Box: 77778, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzanial T +255 22 2197300