Resource Mobilisation Officers (2 Posts)
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes in the community and the most vulnerable. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs. Its Maternity and Newborn Wing serves as a referral centre for high risk and emergency deliveries in the region of Dar es Salaam and the Eastern Zone of Tanzania.
In line with further expansion of our services, CCBRT is looking for dynamic and experienced Resource Mobilisation officers to initiate and coordinate research for and identification of new partners, new donors and new opportunities with existing donors/partners.
As Resource Mobilisation officer you will prepare proposals, concepts, Expressions of Interest and responses to donor calls. You will lead and collaborate with the team to develop local and global material or material content to showcase CCBRT’s program impact that position CCBRT for expanded work within the country, across the region and globally. You will coordinate and collaborate with local and global communications to ensure that all stakeholders are kept current with information on CCBRT’s programs and impact.
You will also be expected to stay current on the competitive landscape and donor intelligence at the country level for CCBRT’s sectoral interests. The role will require you to evaluate comparative strengths and weaknesses and complementarities of organizations working in the region. In addition, the role requires the holder to stay abreast of CCBRT programs and achievements and provides advice to Resource Mobilisation Experts on engagement with donor and potential or existing partner representatives.
- Degree in development studies, International Relations, Communication or related field
- Training in resources mobilization is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in program development or related field
- Experience in collaboration with international donors and funding agencies
- Strong communication skills in both English and Swahili
- Proven track record in proposal writing and grant management (ranging $1M and above)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office
- Strong analytical and research skills for bridging needs of the organization with opportunities Creative, out of –the box thinker and able to deliver quality work on time.
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: email@example.com. Selection process will include various assessments rounds.
Please indicate job reference number: 2024 -01|DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: January 24, 2024
(selection process might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)
CCBRT does not request or accept money from applicants as part of it’s recruitment process.