Invitation For Tender For Construction at World Vision
Tender No. Wvt/Tc/02/Fy24
World Vision Tanzania (WVT) is a Christian relief, development and advocacy Organization, dedicated to working with Children, families and Communities to overcome poverty and injustice. Inspired by our Christian values, we are dedicated to working with the world’s most vulnerable people. We serve all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- The World Vision Tanzania – Head Office in Arusha invites sealed tenders from eligible Contractors;
- Class six and above (Class 3 to 6) registered by CRB Tanzania (Local Contractor Categories) in both Civil and Building for construction of Building and water supply projects,
- Class seven and above (Class 3 to 7) for construction of building projects,
- Lots (1, 2, 3 and A -Construction of Water projects) require eligible Contractors Class six and above (Class 3 to 6) registered by CRB Tanzania (Local Contractor Categories) in both Civil and Building with a minimum three years experiences, good records of performance and verifiable completed projects implemented within three years up to December, 2023.
- Lots 5 require eligible Contractors class seven and above for Civil/ building) registered by CRB Tanzania with a minimum three years experiences in constructions of building (Classroom, Office and Store), good records of performance and verifiable similar completed building projects implemented within three years up to December, 2023.
- All submission of tenders are strictly electronic via Coupa Provision system. All submissions must be on a soft copy of the BOO in PDF fomart and in excel format which must be included in the bid package. (This soft copy is for comparison purposes only; the PDF BOO will be referred to in the evaluation of the bid. No emailed soft copies neither physical hard copies will be accepted).
- Site Visits for all construction related works is Mandatory and shall be conducted on 30th January, 01st, 6th, 8th and 13th February, 2024. Contact personell will be as per schedule shown in the tender documents.
World Vision Tanzania invites tenders from eligible bidders; reputable and registered contractors as described in the table below:
LOTI: Construction of water supply project (pipe & civil works) at Haraebi villages at Lake Eyasi AP, Babati, Eastern Cluster
- a) Construction of Haraebi water project
LOT 2: Construction of water supply project at Kwedzinga Village- Mkumburu AP, Eastern Cluster
- a) Construction of Kwedzinga water project
LOT 3: Construction of water supply project at llucha Village- Kilimatinde AP, Central Eastern Cluster
- a) Construction of llucha water project
LOT 4: Construction of water supply project at Ulaya Kibaoni village – Ulaya AP, Central Eastern Cluster
- a) Construction of Ulaya Kibaoni water project
LOT5: Construction of ICT Classroom with office and store at Endabash AP – Babati, Eastern Cluster
- a) Construction of ICT Classroom with office and store
Bidders shall email their bank deposit slip for a non-refundable fee of Tsh. 50,000 (Tsh. Fifty Thousand only) Per Lot to the email address; email@example.com The same email address will confirm receipt and send you bid documents within 48 hours through Coupa Provision system. Upon sending your email indicate the Lot Number of the tender and company name as the email subject.
Our bank accounts details below;
Account Name: World Vision Tanzania Account No. : A/C 014103005510 Bank Name : NBC Arusha Branch
Bids shall be submitted to be received on or before 15th February, 2024 at 10:00hrs. Bids sent after the closing date will not be Accepted as the system will automatically close and wont allow for submission
Tenders will be opened immediately on the same bid closing day and time in the presence of bidders or representatives who wish to witness the opening via online platform ZOOM link that will be shared in your email.
Note that WVT is not bound to accept the lowest, highest or any tender.
The evaluation of bids will be conducted as per World Vision Tanzania Procurement Guidelines. WVT provides equal opportunity for all bidders and has a “Zero – Tolerance” for Corruption Policy.