Are you looking for New Job Vacancy at CRDB Bank Plc 2024, crdb job vacancies 2023, crdb job application, crdb bank careers, crdb career login.
CRDB Bank Burundi S.A. which is 100% owned by CRDB BANK PLC and operates in Burundi is inviting applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the existing vacant position. CRDB BANK PLC is the leading bank, wholly-owned private commercial Bank operating in Tanzania and Burundi. The bank is listed on Dar-Es-Salaam stock exchange and has been recording progressive profit every year since its formation.
CRDB BANK is committed to provide quality financial services with a strong focus on retail banking and customized corporate and institutional services, while ensuring the confidence and trust of its stakeholders.
The Bank offers a comprehensive range of Corporate, Retail, Business, Treasury, Premier and Microfinance services through a diversified distribution network. Its vision is to be the customer needs driven bank, aiming to acquire the market leadership while providing positive returns to shareholders.
- MARKETING OFFICERS
Reporting to the Marketing &Customer Experience Manager, the Marketing Officer will be responsible for creating and supporting new and innovative marketing, account-based programs aimed at achieving market-specific business goals. In addition, by maintaining CRDB brand standards and improve the customer experience.
- Execute and analyse the success of product marketing activities;
- Contribute to the implementation of Marketing Strategy, programs, plans and ensure that they are in line with the Bank ‘s business goals;
- Develop realistic marketing strategies, objectives, targets, and measures that drive demand;
- Collaborate cross functionally on competitor pricing, market development, selling, and field solutions;
- Participate in press briefing meetings, product launches, and contribution to content on product information;
- Support and organize Internal and Corporate events, industrial meetings, trade shows, and conferences to ensure availability of product collaterals to drive sales;
- Create marketing collateral such as one-pagers, PPT presentations, case studies, data sheets, pricing sheets, white papers, FAQs, feature and benefit sheets;
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan for online and offline channels;
- Support sales partners with sales collateral, best practices, and training;
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the required sales tools including standardized presentations, proposals, scripts, etc. that support the selling process of our products;
- Improving brand recognition and reputation;
- Working closely with the Manager Marketing & Customer Experience, to ensure that the CRDB brands visual integrity is maintained across all communication and visual channels;
- Analysing market trends and competitors’ methods
- Improving the brand’s reach to customers
- Work with Marketing Team in recruitment of brand ambassadors to drive sales and customer recruitment;
- Creating promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Collaborate with the creative team in delivery of campaigns under the guidance of the Manager Marketing & Customer Experience;
- Work closely with business teams and branches to ensure sales support materials availability in all times;
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Measure brand health using various tools ;
- Building a following for brand on social media by collaborating with the outsourced services;
- Collaborate with the outsourced services in creating and publish social media content and paid social advertising campaigns to drive engagement on paid, earned and owned media;
- Understand and evaluate key technical and tactical trends in social media.
- Develop and curate content for all the CDRB digital channels: website, email marketing, blogs, digital marketing, social media, and digital publications.
- Assess and report on influencer campaign ROI and analytics and content creation, event coordination, and communication plans.
- Collaborate with members of our email and content team to support their efforts to digitize and personalize outbound content and assist with email content creation and campaign strategies.
- Lead influencer marketing program
- Manage social media channels, tools and resources including tool assessment, contracts and renewals, vendor relationships, and maintenance.
- Ensure that all digital content aligns with overreaching brand message and maintains a consistent voice, tone and visual look and feel that is within Brand Guidelines.
- Track, research and report on social media trends, tools and competitive activity.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Manager Marketing and Customer Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Marketing and/or Advertising
- Minimum of three Years’s of brand management, advertising or product management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French, English, Kirundi
- Knowledge of Swahili will be an added advantage.
- Strong Analytical and interpersonal Skills
How to Apply for Job Vacancy at CRDB Bank Plc
The closing date is on 6th January 2024