Regulatory Analyst at Citi Bank
The Regulatory Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for the generation, tracking and submission of financial reports in coordination with the Finance Team. The overall objective of this role is to accurately prepare and report business/financial transactions, reports and statements in accordance with local regulatory guidelines.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Ensure compliance with local regulatory requirements. Preparation of Central Bank periodic regulatory financial reports i.e. Daily reports, Weekly report, Bi-Weekly reports, Monthly report, Quarterly report, Semi annual report and Annual report
- Ensure compliance with the local Tax Authority.
- Taking an active role in Tax planning.
- Assist with closing the books and sub-ledgers, including passing appropriate required adjustment entries and consolidating financials at the end of each accounting period
- Assist with financial and management reporting, planning and analysis, metrics, monitoring and forecasting
- Document and establish business requirement documents, review test scripts, and interact with business partners to ensure successful migrations of key technology releases
- Identify and resolve problems using basic Finance knowledge, escalating as needed
- Assist with the implement work flow or process change and redesign
- Assist in the management of one or more processes, reports, procedures, or products
- Execute processes and procedures within defined parameters
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of previous experience required
- Structured Query Language (SQL) and/or Statistical Analysis System (SAS) experience preferred
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of related industry practices and standards
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.