Human Resources Intern at Simusolar
Job Description for Human Resources Intern
The Opportunity: Simusolar is a rapidly growing company offering affordable energy-efficient equipment and financing. The HR Intern will be joining an impactful organization with potential to grow within the company as it expands within Tanzania and internationally. This role provides exposure to the fast-growing asset financing space.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Location: This position is based in Dar es Salaam.
Job Type: Internship
You will provide general day-to-day support to the HR team in the delivery of HR related projects and initiatives. You will be responsible for providing comprehensive administration service on a range of HR matters, across the full employee life-cycle in support of the HR strategy. You will be the first point of contact to employees and external partners for all HR related queries. As a priority, you will handle the majority of employee documentation, including contracts, recruitment paperwork and onboarding packs.
- Perform administrative duties, such as maintaining the employee database and leave management
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries.
- Assist in the recruitment process by coordinating communication with candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Conduct the Induction program for new joiners; orientation and ensure smooth on boarding formalities.
- Assist in the coordination of internal/external training programs
- Maintaining HR records by making sure all required documents are in employees’ files both hard and soft copies.
- Responsible to make sure HRIS – Human Resources Information System is maintained with correct and accurate data
- Oversee the health and safety of all employees
- Ensuring compliance with external regulatory bodies such as OSHA, Brela etc.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Understanding various HR software systems, like HRIS
- Computer literate with MS Office proficiency
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills
- BSc in HR or a relevant field\
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skill
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- All applications are to be sent to email@example.com
- The deadline for this call is on Friday, 16 June 2023.