Territory Manager Tanzania at Upfield
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Mwanza Region, Tanzania
About the job
Location: Mwanza, Tanzania
About The Position
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the prime responsibility of the Territory Sales manager is to clearly understand customer needs and goals and provide solutions to meet those needs.
You will reach, retain and expand the company’s customers to ensure sustainable business growth by developing and overseeing the accurate sales strategies to ensure the achievement of the region’s objectives and goals.
So, what does it take to be successful in this role?
- Ensure streamlined implementation of the customer strategy at POS in order to further build market share
Report on regional sales results
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Monitor and Evaluate team and individual performance
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Prepare and lead the Sales Team Meetings with focus on results vs. targets set
- Together with the sales team, identify & implement actions for closing possible results gaps in the concerned POS when they occur
- Follow up of field budgets versus incremental sales per sales representative
- Build excellent relationships with the regional Distribution Manager
- Gather and provide competitive information to headquarters on a regular and continuous basis.
Skills, Experience And Qualifications
- Degree in a Business-related area
- At least 3 years working experience in relevant position in the FMCG industry (experience in sales planning, execution in the general trade channel is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and business mindset; Proven business management competency
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Creative and passionate, willing to take challenges
- Proactive, confident and able to work under high pressure
- Good command in English and computer skills
- Passion for the Consumer and customer focus with a growth mindset
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, please click on the apply button now and submit your application. We prefer to receive your application before 22nd March 2023.