Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The ideal candidate should have the ability to assist the Accounts and Administration manager to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements. Follow procedures and guidelines to accurately maintain the organization’s financial records and transactions.
· Responsible for the preparation of the financial statements as and when required.
· Ensure timely posting of journals and preparation of bank reconciliations and other control accounts (e.g. payroll, cash controls, suspense etc.)
· Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
· Custodian of all accounting documents.
· Verifying accounting documents under his/her section.
· Timely issuance and dispatch of receipts.
· Preparation of bank and general ledger accounts reconciliations, investigate and clear all reconciling items.
· Assist in processing of payments to clients and suppliers.
· Handle queries relating to receipts and payments.
· Management of petty cash.
· Assist in the finance end month closure process.
· Prepare and provide supporting documentation for internal and external audits.
· Maintain confidentiality of the organization
· Any other duties that may be assigned by immediate supervisor
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounts/Finance
· Minimum 4 years of working experience in the manufacturing industry.
· CPA 1, 2 or 3 will be an added advantage.
· Must have excellent computer skills (MS Office), Tally ERP 9 and SAP.
· Detail-oriented, organized and disciplined.
· Very accurate and keen on details.
· Statistical and analysis skills are key to this position.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Confident, presentable and self-disciplined.
· Female candidates are encouraged to apply
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified Candidates are encouraged to apply by sending CV only to email@example.com