Equity Bank is the region’s leading Bank whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong foot print in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and now in DRC, Equity Bank is now home to more than 14 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa.
The Bank seeks to recruit passionate and self-driven individual of to fill the jobs positions below:
Business Growth and Development Manager
Job Title: Business Growth and Development Manager
Reports: Head – Retail
Duty Station: Arusha & Moshi
Provide leadership to achieve high performance by ensuring employee development, employee engagement and performance management to deliver organization objectives and goals.
Growing the company’s market share by identifying new markets and creating unique customer products / services intimacy experiences
Intelligence gathering on customers, competitors and market trends through research
Formulating and implementing business development strategies and marketing plans
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for business development and marketing activities for overall business growth (On deposit, alternative banking channels and quality loan portfolio).
- Assessing key markets and business opportunities for bank’s products and services.
- Formulating and implementing business development strategies and marketing plans.
- Intelligence gathering on customers, competitors and market trends through research.
- Handling business inquiries and generating leads for possible sales, follow-up sales activity and proposal writing.
- Developing new revenue streams while optimizing income from existing lines through innovative marketing and rapid exploitation of changing customer needs and tastes (To grow profitability for the bank).
- Growing the company’s market share by identifying new markets and creating unique customer products / services intimacy experiences.
- Grow the number of accounts, carded customer, agents and merchants.
- Managing and monitoring branch budget.
- Provide leadership to achieve high performance by ensuring employee development, employee engagement and performance management to deliver organization objectives and goals.
- Fostering partnerships and maintaining business relations with key industry players
- Work with other departments on product / service enhancement and development to ensure our customer are delighted.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Ability to maintain high level of customer service adhered to TAT (Turnaround time) for resolving/processing customer request
- Have Strong leadership, mentorship and coaching skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Bank risks and their mitigation
- Have knowledge of AML and KYC policy guidelines
- High personal standards, goal oriented and with personal initiative
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business related field from reputable college/university
- 5+ years working under the bank and at least 3 years working on same position /managerial position.
MODE OF APPLICATION
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application quoting the Job reference and title in the subject field to TZRecruitment@equitybank.co.tz
To be considered your application must be received not later than 06th December, 2022.
Equity Bank (T) Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
“Equity Bank (T) Ltd does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.