CRDB JOB OPPORTUNITIES DECEMBER, 2022
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are
always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have
the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required
to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with
an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Requisition ID 1690 - Posted 11/30/2022
Reporting Line- Manager; Core Banking Support
Department- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
Responsible for deployment, support, configuration and maintenance of Core Banking System application to ensure systems availability with uptime of 99.9% in supporting banking operations.
- Deployment, support, and maintenance of Core Banking system application to ensure the application is effectively utilised, efficient, and available 24x7 with an uptime of 99.9 % to support banking operations at all times.
- Support and perform system customization, configuration, tests and implementation of patches or upgrades to ensure system availability to businesses and suggestions for improvements.
- Identify, analyze and resolve reported system problems that occurred and coordinate with the 3rd party support for solutions required escalation and resolve within SLA i.e. including troubleshooting, RCA, implementing bug fixes and resolving incidents in Service Manager escalated from Level 1-Service Desk.
- Coordinate DRP/BCP of core banking system testing and provide reports for ensuring compliance to comply with IT policy.
- Participate and provide deliverables and contribute to the Bank strategy related to the ICT department to ensure that plans are developed and implemented in line with clear business objectives and goals that support the overall Bank strategy.
- Participate and provide deliverables in the review, development, monitoring and control of the budget for the unit and monitor the budget of the unit to ensure budgets are aligned with the business plan and expenses are controlled within agreed limits.
- Perform & support EOD/EOM/EOY activities and make sure the system is online to business with the given SLA.
- Support of Core Banking Upgrade/Replacement to ensure compliance with bank and regulatory requirements during the implementation.
- Proactively monitoring CBS & Core Apps services to ensure standards quality of functional specifications developed and quality of System Integration Test performed before handover to the User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer systems, technology or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years in core banking system support, projects, and user acceptance test.
- Experience in working in a deadline-oriented incident management environment managing multiple issues simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, collaborative, and fast-paced atmosphere.
- Experience in managing Back up / Recovery processes and Systems / Business Continuity.
- Technical interaction with vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Technical knowledge of Core Banking Systems, administration, systems backup and support.