Job Vacancies at Hubert Kairuki Memorial University (HKMU) Hubert Kairuki Memorial University (HKMU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidate, to be considered for immediate employment to fill the following vacant position:
The purpose of the position is to secure new clients, conducting market research, feasibility studies and develop media promotion materials. In addition to those function to monitoring and update the website and social media. The position will report to Deputy Vice Chancellor for Planning, Finance and Administration and is located in Dar es salaam
Duties and responsibilities
- Markets HKMU locally and globally.
- Enhances HKMU’s image locally and internationally.
- Creates external linkages and collaborations with like-minded institutions on areas of common interest
- Organises conferences, seminars, ceremonies, etc. for the University
- Arranges radio talk shows/interviews/ Radio/ TV for University officials.
- Organises special events such as exhibitions, Career day, Open day, visits etc.
- Prepares and disseminates relevant information about the University to the public.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer
Education Qualification and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Mass Communication, Marketing, or any degree in social Sciences with a major in communication with at least four (4) years of relevant working experience in similar position.
Mode of Application:
Interested candidates should apply in confidence enclosing a details current CV, certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts, names of TWO referees including their contacts.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the below address by 4th November 2022. Email to: email@example.com