Job Description :Job Description :
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing has changed. We're the world's leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It's why we trust them with our legacy. And it's why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve.
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
The role holder will be responsible for running/operating the machinery as well as do regular maintenance on the machines
- Adhere to safety standard and policy at all times
- Deliver Production at rated speed
- Record machine operating parameters and ensure they are within allowable ranges to ensure safety of personnel and equipment as well as to deliver quality products
- Responsible for proper maintenance and safe operation of assigned machinery
- Responsible for housekeeping/cleanliness of the assigned machinery and adjacent infeed and outfeed areas
- Fully undertake problem solving for the assigned machine
- FTC equivalent to Diploma in mechanical/electrical
- Experience in handling machines and autonomous maintenance for at least 3 years in manufacturing industry
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location:M oshi
Job Posting Start Date : 2022-03-15-07:00