Position: CCR Operator (2 vacancies)
Reporting to: Production Shift Supervisor
- Overall responsible for operating the kiln, raw mill, coal mill and cement mills to ensure that the plant is running within requirements and according to the agreed parameters.
- Operate the plant according to day’s instructions, monitoring the process and adjusting as required to maintain optimum operating parameters.
- Reporting – Maintaining production log sheets and ensuring their accuracy as well preparation of daily reports.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Takes part in any production relate activities efficiently and professionally, for example, all sorts of cleaning, firefighting, special tests, and refractory jobs.
- Communicates to the supervisor on any abnormality and ensures that feedback from laboratory on product quality is obtained.
- Enforces all safety, health and environment rules and regulations according to country /company protocol including OSHA compliance.
- Compliance to group and local Code of Business Conduct and all policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by line management.
- Minimum BSc. In Chemical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in cement or equivalent industry.
- Basic understanding of maintenance requirements.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to think things through logically.
- Computer Literacy
Tanga Cement PLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and we value diversity.
Salary and Benefits
Tanga Cement PLC offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to email@example.com, on or before 12th December 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.