Reliance Insurance Company (T) Limited was promoted in 1998 In the light of the opportunities offered by the privatization of the insurance industry.Local businessman of repute joined hands with Pan Africa Insurance Company Limited of Nairobi,Kenya of infuse the envisaged initial paid – up capital of T.Shs.600 million. APA Insurance Limited, acquired the shares consequent to merger of Pan African Insurance and Apollo Insurance.
Position: Manager Digital Marketing
The Manager Digital Marketing has the overall responsibility of overseeing all digital strategic communications with external audiences by working closely with the Reliance team to identify and maximize opportunities that will bring the Company mission and achievements to life.
This should be achieved through a diverse mix of marketing, advertising, and media campaigns using the full range of traditional and digital tools available.
Job descriptions include but are not limited to:
- Designing and implementing Reliance’s digital marketing strategy in accordance with the Companys strategy and business objectives.
- To act as the strategic lead for all communication including media engagement, pro-active and re-active
- Creating and managing the online presence and communication by maintaining social media accounts, as well as other new media executions, digital landscape, and trends.
- Overseeing the nature and tone of content, and adherence to branding, across the Companys digital channels, in consultation with the IT Manager and Operation team.
- Creating solution-driven ideas that will make use of digital innovations to meet the needs of clients.
- Managing Company media and PR strategy, including responsibility for all major PR campaigns in line with Company strategy.
- Developing and implementing communications policies, as well as establishing house style and branding guidelines.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns and activities, including advertising, public relations, events, and promotions.
- Developing and implementing performance metrics and tracking tools to monitor and measure results.
- Managing production and dissemination of all marketing and communications material in line with the branding guidelines.
- Collaborate with the operation, agents, and broking departments to create and implement effective go-to-market strategies for new and existing products.
- In cooperation with Finance, the department prepare, manage, and deliver the digital marketing and communications budget.
- Reviewing new technologies and keeping the Company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Planning and executing digital marketing and advertising campaigns across a range of both traditional and non-traditional platforms.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate in insurance, marketing, business administration, IT, Computer studies, or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience that shows the use of skills necessary to execute this position.
- Demonstrable experience in planning and executing digital marketing and advertising campaigns across a range of both traditional and non-traditional platforms.
- Good language
Mode of Applications
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your and academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org or the addresses below:
The deadline for the application will be on 24th December, 2021.
Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company Ltd
P. O. Box 9826
Dar es Salaam.