ABA Alliance is an emerging professional firm whose strength in the market revolves around the number and mix of its partners and staff with wealth of professional experience. The Firm offers audit and assurance services ranging from accounting, fund management, tax advisory services and many other such services.
Our Vision is to be the leading local consulting hub in provision of audit, tax and other business advisory services and become the best alternative source to clients seeking quality services. We aim to provide a broad and coordinated range of excellent, timely, value-for-money services that help our clients make the best business decisions.
Job Title: Human Resources & Administrative Manager
Department: HR & Administration
Job Location: Dar Es Salaam
Reporting to: Staff Partner
Call for applications
Due to continued expansion, we are now looking for a HR & Admin. Manager to lead the Firm’s HR function with the day-to-day operations of recruitment, staff development, administrative compliance matters, and help us to support a happy, healthy and productive team.
- Managing all day-to-day HR administration tasks; ensuring that all employee and HR records are accurate and up to date;
- Coordinating efforts of Partners in ensuring smooth end-to-end recruitment process
- Creating employee orientation/training materials under the guidance of the Partners
- Preparing job offer letters, emails and employment offer contracts
- Supporting the development of staff performance review processes and reward schemes
- Manage staff punctuality and ensure timesheets are completed timely and are reviewed with respective managers and partners
- Taking full responsibility for all annual leave and attendance records
- Inducting new staff and overseeing probationary periods
- Implement, monitor and report on Human Resource Strategy, Workforce Plans and HR Budget;
- Lead the Talent Management Programme including Recruitment, On-barding, Retention and Succession Planning;
- Implementation of Learning and Development and plans; and ensure consistent application of the Performance Management System across the service lines;
- Advise management on Remuneration Strategies that are in line with Industry Standards whilst promoting staff retention and motivation;
- Ensure compliance with ABA Alliance’s Human Resources policies and procedures and with the Employment and Labour Relations Legislations of the country;
- Oversee administration related activities including statutory compliances, business licenses;
- Oversee all office supplies and logistics together with managing efficient use of office equipment;
- Keep diaries for Partners/Directors’ meetings and coordinate the agenda for the meetings in consultation with the Partners/Directors;
- Attend as invitee in Partners/Directors’ meetings as a secretary to such meetings and take minutes, prepare matters arising and follow up on implementation of agreed action plans and;
- Management and monitoring of office deliverables.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Organization Psychology, Industrial and Labour Relations or equivalent;
- At least 5 Years’ experience in HR function working with and/or leading a medium sized organization;
- Experience in Audit, Consulting or Legal environment will be an added advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in use of IT applications;
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and legislation
- High level of professional integrity;
- Demonstrate good analytical skills and ability for self-organization and ability to tough but positive decisions.
How to apply
If you feel you are the right candidate for the position, kindly submit your signed application letter by email to: email@example.com . Your application letter should accompanied with the following scanned documents:
• detailed CV,
• Photocopies of Academic Certificates
• Names of three referees with their contact details.
Applications made through physical submissions WILL NOT be accepted.
Deadline for sending applications
Deadline for application is 4th October 2021 at 2300hrs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.