Tusiime Schools is a community of approximately three thousand student from Nursery to Secondary. For students whose curiosity is as great as their ambition, whose desire to serve matches their desire to achieve. Tusiime Schools provides boundless opportunities for intellectual, creative and personal growth.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Tusiime Holdings (T) Limited invites applications from qualified and experienced teachers for the position of “classroom teacher” in the following subjects; English Language, Science and Technology and Mathematics.
Salary and other privileges are negotiable.
An applicant should;
- Be a Tanzanian or foreigner.
- Have a Grade A Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Education from a recognized college or university with at least 3.5 GPA.
- Have clear knowledge of both Content and Competence Based Curriculum.
- Possess a teaching experience of at least five (5) years – working in a reputed English Medium School.
- Be a fluent speaker of English Language and Kiswahili.
- Be disciplined with clear knowledge of one’s duties and responsibilities as a parent, guardian and as a teacher of nursery, primary and secondary schools.
- Demonstrate competence in subject matter and teaching methodology.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should forward their applications along with their CVs, testimonials and experience certificates to the ‘Managing Director Tusiime Holdings (T) Limited’ P.O.BOX 71262 Dar-es-Salaam’ through email – firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th July, 2021.