ITM AFRICA was founded since 2011 by Mr. Sylva MONGA. The company started basically as a training and staff management provider corporate under the name International Training & Motivation Sarl
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Quality of provided services to
company in skills development and staff management, promoted and ensured
a tremendous growth of ITM Sarl through an outstanding expansion and a
highly recommendable background.
We Invite Several Tanzanians to apply for Floor Manager and Parts Sales Executive positions, which are open until 6th July 2021
Degree/Diploma in related field of Automobile Sales, Business etc.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales of commercial vehicles and equipment
• Identify new customers and increase the customer base.
• Update and maintain customer data base regularly.
• Visit customers, identify the parts requirements, submit pro-forma invoice, and convert into Purchase order.
• Prepare weekly and monthly report of PI and LPO with explanation if any order is lost.
• Prepare monthly sales report vs target and explain any shortfall and action taken to overcome the same.
• Prepare customer visit report and highlight any new business opportunities and customer concern/complaints.
• Maintain customer credit line and follow up of outstanding payments.
• Co-ordinate between customer and stores for smooth execution of Purchase Order.
• Recommend parts that are to be stocked and commonly required by the customer.
• Periodically check the stock and ensure that fast moving items are always maintained to meet the customer’s demand.
• Minimize dead/ non-moving stock by introducing parts promotion on such items.
• Responsible for the day-to-day sales activities of the Parts Division of the Company.
• Manage all matters related to parts warranty and return claims.
• Advise Management on aggressive strategies and policies to establish, manage, effectively run, and improve revenue and performance of Parts Division.
• Ensure sales targets are achieved as set from time to time by the Company.
• Assist and handle all parts orders are checked for the conformity and price and return of any non-conforming or damaged parts.
• Assist the management of stock inventory of spare parts.
• Assisting clients with fulfilling credit facility requirements, filling paperwork, and getting approval.
• Recording of client’s details and updating the same on Dropbox/Excel files.
• To carry out other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
Responsible for all aspects of the restaurant floor. Responsible for the selection, development and performance management of restaurant employees, as well as optimizing profits and increasing sales. Must abide by the guidelines of the company and local laws. Provides leadership by example, with enthusiasm and a positive mental attitude.
At least 3 years of experience in Hospitality Industry.
1. Manages all areas of floor operations including:
• Financial Profitability
• Human Resources
2. Implements promotions on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
3. Highly customer centric and able to interact professionally with patrons to maximize their satisfaction.
4. Social Media planning and implementation
5. Build sales and control costs.
6. Manages the entire operation of the restaurant.
7. Ensure to always be aware of development, evolution or change in economic situation, laws and regulations of country as to plan course of action to remain competitive.
8. Floor manager should be pro-active and always have suggestions with detailed planning as to how to improve sales.
9. Ensure that they are always aware of their competition and make suggestion to be better.
10.Provides employees with positive and negative feedback and takes appropriate action to any issues that arise during their shift.
12.Ensure that all employees adhere to the company’s uniform standards.
13.Provides direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
14.Maintains cleanliness of the restaurant at all times.
15.Ensures that all sales are recorded as per the companies’ regulations and that proper cash handling procedures are followed.
16.Conducts orientation for new staff and ensures their ongoing development.
17.Conducts staff Performance Evaluations as needed with department employees.
18.Prepares daily report.
19.Identifies operational opportunities and suggest plans to attain goals.
20.Keeps a close check on all levels of par stock within the restaurant.
21.Meets the Chef on a regular basis regarding menu planning, daily specials and food cost levels.
22.Keeps immediate Supervisor promptly and fully informed of all issues (i.e. reservations, caterings, unusual matters, issues…) and takes quick corrective action where necessary.
23.Maintains a positive working relationship with all the company employees to promote a cooperative and harmonious working atmosphere which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and effectiveness and therefore to better revenues.
24.At all times whether on duty or not, provides a favorable image of Epi d’or to promote its aims and objectives and enhance public recognition and acceptance.
25.Performs other duties and responsibilities as required and requested.
26.Must be able to coordinate multiple tasks while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activity.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Subject of the email should be ‘Title of Job You Are Applying For... Application’ The application deadline: 06th July, 2021.