U.S. Embassy in Tanzania - ASSHF Funding Opportunities
Funding Opportunity Title: Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program
Funding Opportunity Number: AF-TZ-SSH-GR-2021
Deadline for Applications: June 1, 2021
Assistance Listing Number: 19.700
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Each project is expected to:
- Improve basic economic or social conditions at the community or village level;
- Support high-impact, quick-implementation activities that benefit a large number of people within one year without requiring further SSH assistance;
- Involve a significant local contribution in cash, labor, or material, and be within the ability of the local community to operate and maintain;
- Be in direct response to the initiative and aspirations of the local community (the local sponsors of the project, who will also be its prime beneficiaries); and
- Not initiate, continue, or supplement technical assistance programs.
For more information check out our Annual Program Statement on how to apply.
We are now accepting applications for the Ambassador’s Special Self-Help grant!
Projects may be focused on Water, Health & Hygiene, Environment, Education, and Income Generation. For more information on how to apply → CLICK HERE
- SF-424 (Application for Federal Assistance)
- SF424A (Budget)
- SF424B (Assurances)
- SSH Proposal Template (PDF 412KB)