Position Title: Purchasing and Sales Manager
1: Under the guidance of Headquarter, be responsible forgiving feedback of the marketability of products purchased in China through survey;
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
According to the planning of Headquarter, be responsible for finding
out the purchase price and retail price of products in the retail
channel, researching and collecting the information of popular products
in the local market, and keeping the sensitivity to the market
3: Responsible for the negotiation with local suppliers, including but not limited to products selection, settlement agreement, standard contract signing, etc., reduce purchasing costs, and be responsible for the monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and gross profit;
4: Responsible for developing investment promotion process and measures for category management that comply with local laws and regulations, optimizing the category structure, and maintaining the fulfillment of inventory turnover rate and loss rate of centralized procurement and local procurement;
5: Assist the local e-commerce leader in formulating sales and promotion policies based onlocal festivals, and report to the headquarter for approval before implementation;
1: University or higher diploma (excellent conditions can be relaxed);
2: Have more than three years of experience in large supermarket chains (such as radian store, choppise, shoprite, pickn pay, game, etc.) or chain stores of a certain size as purchasing product selection manager, or as sales business manager for brands of fast-moving consumer goods, familiar with related operations such as procurement and logistics;
3: Familiar with channel investment and sales rules, and have the ability to work under pressure;
4: Good communication skills, teamwork skills, excellent negotiation skills and business development capability;
- Managing of Adverts department and real revenue generation
- Plan, develop and prepare advertisements for company’s products and contents.
- Push more customers to buy ads on our platform (TV Channels and StarTimes App).
- Build a strong client base
- Oversees the day-to-day leadership and sales of the department inclusive of goal setting, sales and team motivation.
- Accountable for meeting the business’s weekly/monthly/quarterly, annual ad sales goals.
- Defines the marketing and advertising sales strategies and in charge of seeing through the execution of defined strategies.
- Performs advertising program performance analyses in order to determine areas for improvement with a vision for enabling sales more effectively.
- Maintains strong relationships with the existent and prospective customer base in order to determine their needs and formulate advertisement sales solutions that will address those needs.
- Negotiating advertisement contracts
- Highly collaborative role, which involves liaison with marketing department in order to promote advertisements and campaigns.
- Develops and manages the department’s budget.
- Very good executor
- Any other duties assigned by senior management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
- Experience: A candidate for the position must have had at least 3 years of working experience in an advertising sales position within a fast paced and dynamic business environment, preferably working in the Media Industry – TV stations.
- Communication Skills: Good Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills: A candidate for the position must be customer -oriented, have a high level of integrity, be self-motivated and enthusiastic, and have excellent organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple projects.
- Leadership/People Skills: Approachable individual, which will make it easy to attract customer into the business and retain existing customers.
All application should be sent through email address firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th May 2021.