Feza International School (FIS) is a privately owned educational institution established in 2011 by the Ishik Medical and Educational Foundation to deliver international standard education from Kindergarten to A Level.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Positions available include:
- AS Level Law (Year 12)
- Global Perspectives (Year 7-10)
- English - First and Second Language (Year 7-13)
ALL applicants need to satisfy the following criteria:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- At least 3 years teaching experience (preferably at international level)
Our objective is to provide high quality teaching and learning that allows our students to have an engaging, active and reflective educational experience. As a result, successful applicants will need to be highly motivated to meet the demands of lesson planning and delivery in accordance with assigned curriculum content and assessment objectives.
Salary and contract details will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Any successful applicant will be required to attend a face-to-face interview, provide copies of all certificates, give a teaching demonstration and provide details of 3 referees (including current head of school/principal).
Closing date: 31st May 2021.