Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large. These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-
New Volunteering Job Opportunities at Management and Development for Health (MDH)
In this regard MDH now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to fill the following available vacancies below....
VOLUNTEER - FACILITY BASED TRACKER (4 posts)
Job Title: VOLUNTEER - FACILITY BASED TRACKER (4 posts)
Full time work station: CTC and PMTCT Clinics
Reports to: Facility In-charge
MDH in collaboration with Temeke Municipal Council invites Tanzania citizens to volunteer in tracking missing clients in care and treatment centers (CTC) under municipalities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify patients who missed their clinic visits schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking.
- Prepare, share list with, and support CBHS providers/peers/community tracker to conduct home visits to track all clients who missed their scheduled visit that were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone
- Update and Facilitate data entry of all tracking outcomes into the CTC2 card and database, working with clinician/counselor and data officer.
- Conduct weekly review of CTC2 cards and database to ensure that tracking outcomes are updated and entered on CTC2 database
- Ensure unknown clients are tracked timely and 70% returned to care monthly
- Work with referral focal, counselor/ clinician to ensure that all transfer out clients have up to date/ reachable phone contact details and physical address on record
- Work with referral focal, counselor and data officer to confirm that all clients that transferred out reached their destination facility
- Provide health education on importance of clinic adherence to clients and family
- Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules
- Record and report tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Prepare summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manager and district retention and community officer.
- Participate in data management and net loss analysis at facility and district level
- Participate in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level
- Bring up ideas/ comments that may contribute to better system of patients follow up
- Perform any other duties as assigned by a line supervisor.
The facility Based Tracker should have the following qualifications:
- A Minimum of form four education, with diploma in social work or community development or any other health related course.
- Bachelor degree on social and community development is an added advantage.
- Must have certificate in basic computer applications,
- At least one (1) year experience working in the field of expertise
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their application letters, CVs, Certified copies of academic certificates and valid license to practice for carders with such.
Applications should be submitted by 08th March, 2021 to the the SHRO, MDH-DSM Sub-grantee through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by hand at MDH HQ, Mikocheni near New Regency Park Hotel.
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
2. No Applicant is supposed to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment process.