International School Iringa is a friendly and warm community. Our school offers small class sizes with dedicated and experienced teachers. We provide a safe and inviting environment for all families. We believe in inclusive learning, building on our students’ prior learning, as well as valuing their life experiences. Our school is committed to creating a better world through community service and respect for diversity.
IIS was founded in 1993 by a group of parents who desired high-quality education for their children. We have since grown to include students from more than 20 nationalities. Our Board of Management is comprised of volunteers from many different professional backgrounds.
Through the IB Primary Years Program, children in preschool and primary
classes develop language capabilities, mathematical and science
concepts, as well as trans-disciplinary social, thinking, and research
skills. Students in our Secondary Program prepare for the rigorous
University of Cambridge IGCSE examinations in more than 12 subjects. IIS
has consistently performed well, with more than 2/3 of our graduating
students performing at Grade C or higher.
Iringa International School Jobs 2021 (Teaching Vacancies)
The following below are Teaching Vacancies for the Academic year AUGUST 2021-JUNE 2023
TEACHING VACANCIES FOR ACADEMIC YEAR AUGUST 2021-JUNE 2023
- Position title: Kiswahili teacher. Must be fluent in Swahili reading, writing and speaking
- Position title: Middle School English/Humanities teacher
- Position title: Upper primary class teacher. Must have prior experience in the PYP curriculum
- Position title: Middle School Mathematics and Accounting
- Position title: Middle School Science Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- Position title: Lower primary class teacher. Must have prior experience in the PYP curriculum
- NB: Middle School applicants must be experienced in teaching the IGCSE curriculum.
- Applicants must have degree in EDUCATION from an accredited university
- All applicants must have at least 3 years of teaching experience.
- All applicants must be fluent in English reading, writing and speaking.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your letter of interest and an updated CV to email@example.com
Qualified and short-listed applicants will be notified upon review of your application.
Closing date is 30th of March 2021