New Business Officer
Position: New Business Officer
REPORT TO: Project manager of new business
Location: Dar es Salaam,
WASSHA Incorporation; provide the rental device and charging service using clean energy. Our mission is to provide power to the people through Kiosks, WASSHA provides a whole new experience for people in off-grid areas with affordable, accessible and safe electricity. WASSHA is starting the multiple trials of new businesses to construct the eco-system which can supply the smart experience with people through various approaches.
are looking for New Business officer to do the research and proceed the
trial for new business idea. Through this duties, this post will try to
build the new business to change people’s life and empower them to show
their values more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend meetings at WASSHA’s office or the designated place as requested by WASSHA;
- Conduct survey /research on new business assigned.
- Provide survey reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from stakeholders.
- Provide advice on best research areas.
- Provide interpretation service when visiting the research areas with WASSHA representative (Japanese)
- Conduct the operation of the business assigned by the project manager and members.
- Make the effort to achieve the target set by the project manager and members.
- Identify and analyse an organisation’s strengths and weaknesses, and respond to opportunities and threats in the marketing environment and set goals for market share and growth
- Develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting WASSHA products and services to those markets
- Undertake WASSHA marketing audits to monitor sales performance; while maintaining and updating customer databases
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, and colleagues,
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Writing and proofreading copies of WASSHA adverts, fliers and marketing materials
- Liaising with designers and printers to get a recommendable and acceptable WASSHA work design;
- Attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions which are beneficial to the company;
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing director and other colleagues.
- Any other assignments as may be given by your superior.
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Research and interview skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Fluency of English
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance
We are looking for an HR Assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. You will provide information and clerical support to General Manager and employees regarding human resources activities, policies, processes and procedures.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to General Manager
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Proven relevant experience
- PC literacy and hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Basic knowledge of labour law
- Excellent organisational skills
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field
- Work experience of not less than 2 years
Interested individuals should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating why you think you qualify for this post.Email subject should indicate the region you apply for.
Current CV, indicating relevant experience based on previous tasks; and skills that you are bringing into the organization.
Names and contacts of three referees who have supervised you in your previous working history.
Also local residents belonging in those regions, who meets the above qualifications are highly encourage.
Telephone calls will not be entertained
If you feel you are the right candidate, apply in confidence to email@example.com
The deadline for submitting the application is 16th March, 2021.