Various Secondary School Teachers Jobs
Various Primary School Teachers Jobs
JOB OPPORTUNITY TEACHERS OF INTERNATIONAL CURRICULUM
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and passionate teacher to join and contribute to the success of an over-subscribed and popular international school. We provide the Cambridge Curriculum to both expatriate and local Tanzanian children, giving students of all backgrounds the opportunity to develop life-long knowledge, experience and skills that will equip them to succeed later in life.
International School is the oldest international school in Mwanza and
is held in high esteem by the local community. We offer an exceptional
and well balanced education to 400+ children from a broad spectrum of
cultural backgrounds aged between 2 and 18 years including boarding
students from across East Africa. We have a committed team of creative,
resourceful and inspiring teachers and teaching assistants. Due to the
nature of being a non-profit school, the staff and students alike are
used to finding inspired resolutions to overcome the challenges this can
bring. The school benefits from a close-knit community where teachers,
students, parents and guardians all come together to guarantee a
memorable and enjoyable experience.
- Secondary Teachers to teach: English, Maths, Science, Geography, History, Drama, Computing and ICT, Business and Economics, Art, Psychology, French and Mandarin
- Primary school teachers to teach in Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Relevant degree and professionally recognised teaching qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within a British Curriculum school setting
- Written and spoken English to an international university standard
- Ability to communicate effectively with children, parents and all staff members
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- An outstanding role model to students, faculty and staff
- A creative and enthusiastic approach to solving problems
- Uphold the values of the school in a manner that is respectful to all faiths
- A competitive salary and benefits package is available to all successful candidates.
If you meet the criteria above please send a letter of application and CV to the address below. Due to the number of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For Primary positions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Secondary positions please email: email@example.com