Tanzania Official Seed Certification Institute (TOSCI) is a government institute under the Ministry of Agriculture (MOA) established by the Seed Act No. 18 of 2003. TOSCI is responsible for certification, quality control and promotion of quality agricultural seeds produced or imported into the country for sale. It is also entrusted with safeguarding farming community from procuring poor quality or fake seeds from vendors of farm inputs. TOSCI’s headquarters is located at Morogoro Municipal Council.
TOSCI has four (4) Zone Offices which are Northern Zone, Southern Highlands Zone, Lake Zone and Southern Zone.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Tanzania Official Seed Certification Institute (TOSCI) invites applications from suitably qualified, committed, dedicated Public Servants who are interested to be transferred to TOSCI in the following positions below....POSITION POSTS QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Research Assistant 14 Posts
Holder of Bachelor Degree with minimum of uppernsecond class GPA in one of the following fields; Crop Science, Agriculture General, Horticulture, Agronomy, Seed Science and Technology, Soil Science and Land Management, Agricultural Extension and Education or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institutions
2. Field Officer II 4 Posts
Holders of Diploma in one of the following fields; Agricultural Science from MATI or equivalent qualifications from any other recognized Institutions
Accountant II 4 Posts
Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields; Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration/Commerce majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions plus either CPA (T), ACCA, ACA or equivalent professional qualification recognized by the NBAA.
4. Driver II 2 Posts
Holder of Certificate of Secondary Education (CSE) or Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSE) with a valid driving license grade E and C1, one year working experience with clean in accident record and basic driving course certificate in driving from VETA or related Institution.
- Applicant must be a Public Servant
- Signed application letters should be written in either Swahili or English
- Applicants must channel their application letters through their respective employers
- Applicants should attach up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae having reliable contacts: Post address, e-mail, and telephone numbers
- Applicant should attach certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts
- Applicant for the post of driver should attach valid license
- Certificate from the foreign universities must be verified by relevant authorities: TCU, NACTE or NECTA
- Applicant should indicate their willingness to cover the transfer costs
- Applicant should be ready to work at any of the TOSCI Zone Offices situated in Njombe, Arusha, Mwanza and Mtwara
- Attractive salary is in accordance with the Parastatal General Salary Scales (PGSS), Parastatal Research Salary Scales and Parastatal Operation Salary Scale (POSS)
- Only successful candidate will be contacted for further procedures
- Deadline for application will be on 14th February, 2021
All applications should be addressed to:
Director General,Send applications via: the above postal address or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tanzania Official Seed Certification Institute (TOSCI),
P.O Box 1056,