Position: Branch Manager
Location: Dar es salaam
About the job
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Prepare annual marketing plans and strategies for liability generation to enable PCMs/business officers achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Develop and obtain approval for annual marketing plans and strategies for designated product ranges to enable achievement of targeted growth and profit objectives.
- Monitor and control business office income and expenditure to ensure profitability.
- Recommend the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favourable market response and optimum build-up of revenue
- Evaluate market research and competitor analyses in order to formulate marketing plans and strategies.
- Monitor and assign targets to PCMs/business officers to ensure effective focus on target achievement
- Maintain and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- Providing strategic direction and operational support to employees
- Defining and implementing the delivery of marketing strategies and targets;
- Coaching and motivating employees to effectively execute their day-to-day tasks to meet corporate targets and delivery objectives
- Effectively communicating to employees the corporate policies, objectives and targets of the bank
- Assuming overall accountability for branch expenditure on products and services, such as the administration of consumer lending, current account transactions, overdrafts, credit cards and personal loans
- Facilitating, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers;
- Visiting business customers and attending meetings.
- Representing the bank within the wider community.
- First degree in any field backed by an MBA, Master’s Degree or an acceptable professional qualification in Banking or Accountancy
- Eight years (8), eight experience, of which (6) six years must have been in the banking industry and at least (4) four years’ retail banking experience in operations or marketing for a Mega, Basic or Micro branch respectively.
- Minimum Five (5) Ordinary Level credits (including Math and English) is compulsory
- Strong credit and marketing skills.
- Strong leadership and negotiations skills.
- Must be self-solution driven, proactive and have an in-depth knowledge of the business environment.
- Must exhibit drive energy, aggression and passion for business development and acquisition
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers
Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
Applications should be sent to ONLY to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “BRANCH MANAGER – KIJITONYAMA BRANCH”, Deadline is Friday, 05th February 2021 at 04: 30pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted