Our client is a reputable school in Kigamboni looking for Montessory Teachers to work in the Kigamboni campus.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Develop and implement lesson plans to meet the specific needs of each child enrolled in the early learning program
- Impart lessons on a one-on-one or group basis and assist children who may have trouble grasping concepts
- Promote feelings of security and trust in children by encouraging them through activities
- Talk, sing and read to infants in a bid to make children feel comfortable and enthusiastic in class
- Respond quickly and in a soothing fashion to distressed children and ensure that they are made comfortable immediately
- Conduct developmental screenings and ongoing assessments on children to determine motor, language, social, cognitive and emotional skills development
- Communicate any significant findings to parents regarding behavior and assist parents in managing related issues
- Must have Montessory certificate or Diploma
- May have Diploma in Early Childhood
- Must have passed through Montessory College
Position: Route Sales Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of
On behalf of client, KaziniKwetu Ltd is looking for a Route Sales Manager to be based in Arusha. The desired candidate should have prior work experience in FMCG and should also be dynamic, passionate about sales and able to use their network and team to develop sales opportunities further.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Ensure sales reps follow route plan so as to maximize sales & productivity.
- Tracking reporting time of sales reps to office & ensure their vehicles are loaded with mix assorted products. Conduct annual and six monthly appraisals for all direct reports so that performance is tracked and discrepancies in performance are rectified at the earliest.
- Allocate target for the day category wise, value wise & productivity wise to sales reps.
- Ensuring all van sales leave the factory premises on time for the assigned market.
- Ensure all targets and objectives assigned by the Line Manager including volume & value sales targets, distribution objectives are achieved to ensure optimal business efficiency.
- Planning and conducting required marketing activities in order to increase product penetration and make sure our products are available 100% in the market.
- Manage the sales force & monitor their performance providing guidance, assistance and motivation to increase effectiveness.
- Ensure sales team continuously communicates all stock issues, pricing fluctuations, & competitor activities.
- Conduct regular market visits with all sales personnel to assist them in managing customer issues, improving performance and providing guidance and training.
- Making sure all sales reps are settling proper amount of money without any shortages.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma Degree in sales & marketing.
- Minimum 7 + years of experience in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment
- Experience in FMCG (such as baby products, salon products, cosmetics, soap, deodorants or perfumes) will be added advantage.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili proficiency.