Top 10 Students Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2020. The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) has named Herrieth Japhet Josephat, a graduate of Graiyaki Primary School in Mara region, as the winner of the Primary School Examination (PSLE) exam.
Herrieth becomes the only girl among the top 10 national candidates, nominated by the council today Saturday, November 21, 2020 when NECTA Executive Secretary, Dr. Charles Msonde announces the results.
“These best national candidates are those who have scored more marks than their counterparts in the five subjects examined, where there is also an analysis for the top 10 girls, 10 best boys,” said Dr Msonde.
The following below are the Top 10 Students Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2020
- Herrieth Japhet Josephat – (Graiyaki Primary School) Mara region
- Huma Masala Hum – (Kwema Morden) Shinyanga
- Gregory Mtete Alphonce – (Twibhoki Primary School) Mara.
- Nyambina Musa Nyambina – (Graiyaki Primary School) Mara.
- Andrew Elias Mabula – (Kwema Morden) Shinganya
- Jonas Nyamataga Ayubu – (Little Flower) Mara,
- Emmanuel Kashinje Paul (Kwema Morden) Shinyanga,
- Emmanuel Peter Marwa (Kwema Morden) Shinyanga,
- Prosper Aspenas Tumbo (God’s Bridge) Mbeya
- Yesaya Mnkondo Bendera – (God’s Bridge) Mbeya.
The results, were announced today Saturday 21 November 2020 by the Executive Secretary of Necta, Dr. Charles Msonde which shows 833,672 candidates out of 1,008,307 award winners have passed.
Dr. Msonde said the candidates scored 100 marks or more out of 250.
“This number of successful candidates is equivalent to 82.68 percent. Of those girls are 430,755 which is equivalent to 82.24 percent and boys are 402,917 equivalent to 83.15 percent, ”said Dr. Msonde.