NECTA Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2020 , Matokeo Darasa la saba 2020, Matokeo darasa la saba NECTA 2020, NECTA DARASA LA SABA 2020, NECTA MATOKEO 2020, www.necta.go.tz, NECTA Darasa la saba 2020
The Government of Tanzania has
initiated several policy and structural reforms to improve the quality
of education and ensure universal Primary education for all in order to
strengthen the link between education provided at all levels and the
socio-economic development of Tanzania.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
NECTA Results are generally announced by the NECTA – National Examinations Council of Tanzania, about 2 to 3 months after the candidates sat for the examination. After that time, the full results will be posted on the NECTA or The Tanzania Government Portal website, All Students and parents are advised to visit NECTA website www.necta.go.tz or The Tanzania Government Portal website https://www.tanzania.go.tz/ For official information about the release of NECTA results for 2020
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) Examination Results Portal 2018/19
- Use the following links below to view your results
Description of 'Star Codes' Used by NECTA in Examination Results
* S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates' entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities or misconduct in the examination.Results suspended due to centers or schools' failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centers with less than 35 candidates).
* E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates' payment of requisite Examination fees.
* I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates' missing Continous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
I: Incomplete results due to candidates' missing Continous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
* W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate's involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during or after the examinations.
* T: Specific subject(s) results are transferred to the previous year after a candidate was proven with illness during the examination.
ABS: Candidate missed to take the Exam.
FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
X: Candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.