Position: HR MANAGER – MCL Limited
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Full Job Description
§ Understanding of local labor laws and global trends in digital transformation and employee engagement;
Formulates and executes the HR strategy, policy, plans and objectives
working closely with the MD, other HODs and the Head of HR;
§ Meeting MCL’s business needs including identifying, recruiting and retaining key talent to inform succession and business expansion plans, organization effectiveness, staff engagement and productivity;
§ Enhancing the right culture and creating ownership of the company’s vision, mission and values and driving change in line with business goals;
§ Provide effective manpower control, recruitment and training programs in order to ensure that the quality of HR is maintained at optimum level and contributes to the successful achievement of business objectives;
§ Manages policies, processes and procedures that will guarantee the business of a healthy workforce (including employee wellness program) and productivity;
§ Keeps abreast of the trends in labour laws and practices to ensure compliance and adoption of best practice;
§ Managing all issues around employee relations promptly including negotiating Collective Bargaining Agreements of recognized unions in the best interest of all parties;
§ Ensures the job evaluation process, conducts salary and benefits surveys and recommends appropriate action so as to remain competitive;
§ Preparing the quarterly HR data and performance measurement reports to Management;
§ Managing the HR team ensuring that they are clear about expected standards of performance, are engaged and developed to provide professional HR Services;
§ Responsible for ensuring competitive Medical and Insurance cover for the employees
§ Present the HR Agenda to the Board through the Human Resources Committee.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should apply online through our carrier portal via link below before December 07th, 2020 enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact.
- Actively managing digital campaigns for the clients, including PPC, SEO.
- Planning, implementing, scheduling and delivering successful digital campaigns on behalf of our customers.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Ensuring customers are getting excellent results on their digital marketing spend.
- Reading / attending webinars / keeping up to date on current and emerging trends.
- Up selling and cross selling to clients – working closely with the Business manager.
- Innovating – coming up with new product ideas and communicating them to your manager.
- A strong focus on ecommerce and conversion.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should apply online through our carrier portal via link below before November 30th, 2020 enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact.