Territory Sales Manager -Mwanza
Airtel Tanzania PLC is looking for a suitable candidate for the Territory Sales Manager Position . The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible to grow customer acquisition and revenues through Airtel direct sales channel.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
1. Achieve Cluster AOP – Prepaid Targets;
- In charge of a specific geographical Cluster.
- Manage channel partner sales team to achieve cluster revenue, Gross adds and Airtel Money targets.
- Drive the channel management team andensure distribution expansion – depth and width that will boost market penetration.
- Planning and implementing Marketing activities to ensure our gross and net additions (post/pre paid) improve and further increasing our CMS.
- Achieve both Revenue and Customer Market shares targets for both GSM and Airtel Money.
- Distribution and availability of stock at retail outlets including Airtel Money float
- Enhancing the distribution of Airtel Money agents, Recharge selling outlets, major focus on VAS and activities to increase revenue
- Devising measures and monitoring mechanisms to regulate and control the Cost of Acquisition prepaid and post-paid
- Devising measures and monitoring mechanisms to regulate and control the Cost of Acquisition prepaid and post-paid; ensuring quality gross adds (with first recharge and Airtel Money)
- Ensure effective training and branding across the Cluster to increase TOMA & ITR
- Process implementation and adherence
- Initiate churn control activities and Customer delight initiatives
- Ensure that the aggregators have enough float to service agents as required and SIM cards and recharge
- Training Channel Partners Sales team
- Establish recruitment and sales route for Channel Partner sales team.
- Daily market visit with team and daily gate Meetings.
- Daily market visit
- Daily reporting on retailers recruited to sell recharge through Airtel Money
- Training newly recruited retailers on selling recharge through Airtel Money
- Recommend sites as required across the Cluster – ensure all high utilization sites Network services
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration,Sales & Marketing,Project Management or any other related field
- 5- 7 years minimum working experience in sales
- Excellent communication skills
- MS office proficiency
- Results oriented
CLICK HERE TO APPLY