Credit Risk Managers
Serene Microfinance Limited has been a growing and expanding company
since its establishment in providing financial solutions to many
individuals and corporates. Serene Microfinance Ltd exceptionally stands
as good example due to the unique contribution in reaching many
categories of customers in Tanzania with micro-loans whose operations
are in many parts of Dar es Salaam City and the nearby
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
In an effort to stream line operations, Serene Microfinance LTD seeks to recruit qualified credit Risk Manager to assist on Credit Risk Matters by ensuring quality loan portfolio and bringing profits for the company.
Location : Dar Es Salaam
Adverts Date: 08th February, 2024
Position: Credit Risk Manager (1)
- Credit risk Managers are responsible for managing the risks that arise from lending Money to
Serene Customers, analyze the creditworthiness of potential borrowers and decide whether or not to extend those loans.
- Credit risk Manager also is responsible for monitor existing loans to ensure that borrowers continue to meet their obligations under these agreements.
- Credit risk manager need to have a strong understanding of financial concepts and practices.
- Need to be able to read and interpret financial statements, understand the implications of
different financial strategies and make informed decisions about financial matters.
- Communication skills: Credit risk Manager needs to know how to communicate with a variety of
individuals and groups, including other members of a company’s leadership team, employees,
customers, suppliers and regulators.
- Risk management skills: the ability to identify potential risks and develop strategies to mitigate
- As a Credit risk Manager, you may be responsible for developing and implementing a company’s risk management strategy.
- Holder of University Degree or equivalent qualification in Risk Management, Finance or any
other related field
- Proven work experience of 3 years as Risk Officer in Microfinance or Bank
- Exposure to microfinance desired, Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Reporting Relationship: Credit risk Manager Reporting to General Manager
Kindly submit your application along with Academic Certificates (Photocopies) and detailed CV
containing names of three (3) referees with their contacts to the address below in one PDF File not later
than 15th February, 2024.
All late applications will not be processed.
All applications should be sent by email and addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Serene Microfinance Ltd, P.O. Box 33813,
Dar es Salaam.
Note: only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
“Serene Microfinance is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company. Women are highly encouraged to apply