Briefers (2) at Altezza Travelling Limited
- To provide guests with information on their Kilimanjaro climbing expeditions and wildlife safaris, including briefing them on the itinerary, safety protocols, and answering any questions guests may have.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- To assist the guests with luggage, preparation of gears, or with other tasks as needed.
- Meeting and briefing clients before and after the expedition with helping them to solve their problems, if any concerning their expedition and their stay in the country.
- Working with the front office staff to ensure that all guest requests are handled properly and in a timely manner.
- To assess and review customer satisfaction and service recovery processes.
- Diploma or Degree of related field or any
- 1-5 years experience on the same filed
- Excellent communication and Good in English speaking
- The knowledge of other languages like French, German, Spanish or Russian will be an added advantage.
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively
- Prior experience in the hospitality, tourism industry or public speaking is an asset
- A positive, friendly, and helpful attitude towards guests and team members
- Honest and reliable
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, supporting documents, and phone number to HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, ALTEZZA TRAVELLING LIMITED P.O .Box 938 Moshi Kilimanjaro. or send through email@example.com Please make sure the subject of your email will be: Briefer – APPLICATION Deadline for the submission of applications is at 4 PM on 20/ February /2024 Only applications in English will be considered. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more details do not hesitate to contact 0762750913