Customer Service Manager
Dar es Salaam
ITM Tanzania Limited
ITM Tanzania Ltd is the East African division of the ITM AFRICA Group of companies, a respected, multi-faceted service provider to different sectors
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Customer Service Manager at ITM Tanzania Limited
- Degree in Commerce, Business or Marketing or equivalent
- Professional Qualifications in Marketing an advantage
- 3-4 years working in sales
- Ability to build, motivate and manage teams.
- Effective in solving challenging problems in original and creative
- Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions to drive business decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization to drive action.
- Ability to empathies with customers and communicate with them.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Ensure quality 24/7/365 operation of M-Gas Customer Care center.
- Lead a Customer Care Team dedicated to delivering excellent customer service.
- Help to recruit, supervise, and continuously train customer service team.
- Develop and monitor customer service team performance through tracking, giving feedback, training, and mentoring while at the same time evaluating their performance to ensure improvements and taking part in disciplinary actions as at when the need arises
- Collaborating closely with Team Leads to ensure team cohesiveness.
- Ensure efficient distribution of call Center agents, team composition, and daily/weekly task prioritization/planning.
- Ensure Supervisor performance and productivity meets set targets.
- Ensuring all customer requests are resolved in a timely manner.
- Writing and constant update of call scripts for the customer
- Ensure preparation of critical call center reports.
- Ensure resources needed for Customer Care is proactively budgeted and provided
- Using customer call drivers and feedback through surveys to identify emerging issues with M-Gas services and escalate to IT or