Matokeo ya usaili Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA),Interview Results TRA,Call For Oral Interview at TRA 2023
The Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) is the government agency responsible for the administration and collection of taxes in Tanzania. It was established in 1995 under the Tanzania Revenue Authority Act, with the aim of improving tax compliance and revenue collection in the country.
Selected interviewees (SELECTED) to continue with the interview will conduct a Practical Interview on the date they will be announced at 21 October 2023 in the morning in the following order;
- The interviewees who did the written interview (Written Interview) in Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar will do a practical interview at the Tanzania Institute of Accounting (TIA), Dar es Salaam.
- The interviewees who did the written interview (Written Interview) Dodoma, Mwanza and Mbeya will do a practical interview at the ‘College of Informatics and Virtue Education (CIVE)’ of the University of Dodoma (UDOM), Dodoma.
- All interviewees must arrive wearing a Mask (MASK)
- All interviewees are reminded to bring their original certificates.
- All interviewees must come with their IDs
Interview Results tra- PDF
PDF of those who passed and those who failed according to the pass mark from TRA We will put it here directly. but, you can check the results of the previous interview from TRA, and check how many pass marks they had for those who were selected to do an oral interview or go directly to work. PDF FILE
The “Matokeo ya usaili Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) Interview Results tra- PDF Check Out” you can check through TRA Recruitment Portal.
The TRA has several key functions:
1. Tax Administration: The TRA is responsible for administering various taxes, including income tax, value-added tax (VAT), customs duties, excise duties, and other taxes as specified by the government. It ensures that taxpayers comply with tax laws and regulations, and it provides guidance and support to taxpayers in meeting their tax obligations.
2. Tax Collection: The TRA collects taxes on behalf of the government. It has established various mechanisms for tax collection, including online platforms, mobile payment systems, and physical collection centers across the country. The authority ensures that tax revenues are collected efficiently and effectively.
3. Taxpayer Education and Support: The TRA plays a crucial role in educating taxpayers about their rights and responsibilities. It conducts awareness campaigns, workshops, and seminars to enhance taxpayer knowledge on tax matters. Additionally, it provides support services to taxpayers, such as assistance with tax registration, filing returns, and resolving tax-related issues.
4. Customs Administration: In addition to domestic taxes, the TRA is responsible for customs administration in Tanzania. It oversees the importation and exportation of goods, ensuring compliance with customs laws and regulations. The authority facilitates trade by implementing efficient customs procedures while also preventing smuggling and other illicit activities.
The TRA operates under the following principles:
1. Fairness: The TRA aims to administer taxes fairly by treating all taxpayers equally and impartially. It ensures that tax laws are applied consistently across different taxpayers and sectors.
2. Transparency: The TRA promotes transparency in its operations by providing clear guidelines on tax laws, procedures, and requirements. It also encourages taxpayers to maintain accurate records and disclose all relevant information.
3. Efficiency: The TRA strives to collect taxes efficiently, minimizing administrative costs and maximizing revenue collection. It adopts modern technologies and streamlined processes to enhance efficiency in tax administration.
4. Cooperation: The TRA collaborates with other government agencies, such as the Ministry of Finance and Planning, to ensure effective coordination in tax policy formulation and implementation. It also engages with international organizations and partners to exchange best practices and enhance capacity building.
In conclusion, the Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) is responsible for tax administration, collection, taxpayer education, and customs administration in Tanzania. It plays a crucial role in ensuring compliance with tax laws, collecting revenues efficiently, and supporting taxpayers in meeting their obligations.