On behalf of The National Arts Council of Tanzania (BASATA). Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites high caliber, results oriented, self-driven professionals with integrity, dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill Vacant posts as mentioned below.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The National Arts Council of Tanzania (BASATA) is an organization established under the National Arts Council Act No. 23 of 1984. It is a government agency for the revival, promotion and development of the arts in Tanzania. The Council strives to nurture an artistically conscious and active Tanzanian who is motivated to fully participate in the production and consumption of good art. The National Arts Council of Tanzania facilitates the production and consumption of good art works and services. The core values of The National Arts Council of Tanzania are the promoting and developing an authentic Tanzanian art tradition, upholding professionalism and excellence and promoting creativity and inattentiveness in the arts.
5.1 ASSISTANT ARTS OFFICER (ART AND DESIGN) – (2 POSTS)
5.2 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To schedule a clear calendar and lists of Fine Arts and Crafts events;
- To participate in Fine Arts and Crafts events (festivals, Performances, Competitions and
Awards); iii. To implement training programmes for fine arts and crafts;
- To attend or participate in fine arts and crafts events (festivals, Competitions, Performances and Awards);
- To collect fine arts and crafts information;
- To develop positive working relationships with artists; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
5.3 QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Diploma in one of the following fields; Arts and Designs, Fine Arts, or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
5.4 REMUNERATION: PGSS 4
Please visit Public Service Recruitment Service (PSRS) to apply today!