On behalf of The Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA). Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites high caliber, results oriented, self-driven professionals with integrity, dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill Vacant posts as mentioned below.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) is one of the Technical Institutions in Tanzania and a Government Executive Agency under the Ministry of Finance and Planning. Its main role is to provide quality education in Accountancy, Procurement and Logistics, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Public Sector Accounting & Finance, Marketing & Public
Relations and conduct Research & Consultancy activities. The Institute is also accredited by the National Accreditation Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and has six Campuses located in Dar es Salaam, Mbeya, Singida, Mtwara, Mwanza and Kigoma.
6.1 ASSISTANT LECTURER – PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT- (1 POST)
6.2 DUTY STATIONS: (DAR ES SALAAM)
6.3 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To prepare learning resources for practical and tutorial exercises; ii. To conduct research, seminars and case studies; iii. To carry consultancy and community services under supervision; iv. To conduct lectures, research, tutorial seminars;
- To work in cooperation with Senior Members of specific projects such as research and consultancy;
- To supervise student’s projects; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by supervisor
6.4 QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Master Degree in one of the following fields: Business Administration, Procurement and Logistics Management, (Majoring in Transport and Logistics, Production Management, Store and warehouse Management, Transport and Distribution or Freight Clearing and Forwarding) from recognized Institutions with a GPA of at least 3.5 at Undergraduate level and at least 3.8 at Master Degree. Must be registered by Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technician Board (PSPTB).
6.5 REMUNERATION: SALARY SCALE: PHTS 2.1
Please visit Public Service Recruitment Service (PSRS) to apply today!