• Prepares and processes purchase orders, obtains proper business documentation to validate, set up, passing and track vendor numbers, verifies appropriateness of cost center and budget codes.
• Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions and maintain supplier relationship.
• Determines and develops appropriate source of supply and maintains cooperative working relationships with vendors to stay current with trends and products and services.
• Work with stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements.
• Administer contract performance including deliver, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance, comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislations, regulations, standards and best practices.
• Resolves problems and issues arising from purchase of services, supplies and equipment with internal and external clients.
• OSHA compliance with the company requirements.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned.
Minimum Requirements (Qualifications )
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Business Administration & related field.